Last date for submission of registration form is April 01, 2012 . Kindly send your entries through
Post / E-Mail /
The entries should be sent to
S.Pasupathy Kumar, ADPE
Enathur, Kanchipuram – 631 561.
Mobile: 9443090703 / 81486 19891
1. The team members should be Bonafide students of concerned Institution.
2. The participants must carry their Institution Identity Card for their identification.
3. Accommodation will not be provided. Food (Lunch) will be provided in the University campus on payment.
4. Only Medals or Mementos & Certificates for WINNERS, RUNNERS & SEMI-FINALISTS will be awarded in games. Prizes &
Certificates for WINNERS, RUNNERS & THIRD place will be awarded in Athletics. Participation certificates will be given to all
5. The tournament for games will be on knock-out basis.
6. The event Cricket will start from 29.03.2012.
7. In athletics two students can participate in an event. A student can participate in a maximum of 4 events (2 Track & 2 Field).
However women can participate in any number of events.
8. Teams participating in Badminton & Table Tennis should bring their own racquets and for chess participants should bring their
own board along with coins.
9. In Badminton, Table Tennis matches will be conducted in team basis. There will be Five Singles matches. Three Singles and Two
10. Cricket will be played with Cricket ball and on mat wicket. All the Institutions should bring their own kit and Ball for their match.
Number of participants are as follows
Cricket (11 + 3)
Shuttle Badminton (4)
Chess (4+1 players per Institution) (Men & Women Combined 1 women compulsory)
Table Tennis (4)
Football (7+3) (Sevens Football)
Athletic Events: 100m,200m,400m,800m,1500m,4X100m,Shotput,Discus,Javelin.
Shuttle Badminton (4)
Tennikoit (2) (1 Doubles)
Athletic Events: 100m,200m,400m,800m, 4X100m,Shotput,Discus,Javelin.
Participants should be
accompanied by a faculty of their Institution.
All participants are required to be in sports uniform.
All the teams are requested to report on or before 02.02.2012 by 7.00 am.
Organizing committee has the rights to alter fixtures. Referees decision is final.
Transport will be arranged from Kanchipuram Bus Stand to University Campus.